Will you become our clients' new hero?
What is AM-TEAM?
You will take on the exciting job of a) bringing the solutions we offer to our clients and b) developing new solutions. As a main contact person of our clients, your main tasks will consist of B2B sales and development of innovative simulation service projects for water industry clients. At least initially, you will be focusing on Western Europe, but you might also become involved in commercial activities at the international scale (Asia, Oceania, Middle East and North America). For a growing portion of the projects, AM-TEAM has sales procedures available, which will facilitate your job. However, another part requires own development and creativity. This ratio will be tailored to your experience and strengths. Further, your job will require the necessary initiative to proactively approach clients to assess if you can help them. Hence you are a true helper, doing the extra mile to establish the best project for the clients in your portfolio.
- Project sales: client meetings (virtually or in person),scope and objective definition, solution definition (with technical team if needed),proposal writing and follow-up
- Project development: based on your listening skills, you try to come with new valuable and feasible solutions for our clients through discussion with the technical team
- Lead generation: you will be proactively approaching new clients and participate at international events with the aim of maximising our positive impact on the industry.
- Staying up to date with our technical capabilities to be able to provide optimal solutions
- Building strong personal relationships with clients (e.g. by providing them with truly useful information)
The person AM-TEAM is looking for
- You deeply share AM-TEAM’s core values (will be key in the assessment)
- Fun (it must be a pleasure working with us; you feel a true passion for this job)
- Ambition (you want to offer more and better solutions; you have a growth mindset (i.e. you want to grow your personal skills continuously)
- AM-TEAM spirit (open direct feedback culture, integrity, sharing and helping others, strong partnerships)
- Good modelling practice (applying the right models in the right way to reach well defined objectives; you try to offer the best solution for the client)
- You have an MSc or PhD in (environmental) engineering. You are familiar with treatment and production processes.
- You have (initial) B2B sales experience
- You (are willing to) grasp the basic concept of modelling and simulation
- You have a passion for technology, innovation and modern tools and are eager to learn and curious
- You have a high EQ that allows you to ask the right questions to clients in order to help them maximally and truly understand their needs and problems.
- You are a good networker
- You have good presentation and writing skills and can explain things simply
- You are fluent in English, both written and orally
- Having basic marketing skills and strengths is a plus
What we offer you, besides your salary and benefits
- The opportunity to grow your network internationally
- A young, fast growing scale-up, offering a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with ample opportunities for personal growth in different areas
- Managerial and other development opportunities, including AM-TEAM’s internal development seminars. Possibility to co-develop the sales and marketing strategy.
- A nice office space in Ghent, Belgium, with home working opportunities
Application and selection procedure
- Please upload your cv and motivation letter using the form. Make sure you motivate why you are interested in this job at this specific company.
- AM-TEAM will make an assessment and will inform you on the next steps
- full-time – mid-senior level –sales – water and environmental industry